With free and accurate estimates and written guarantees for all workmanship it’s no wonder that Housetop Roofing is Raleigh, North Carolina’s favorite home improvement and roofing company. We offer a full complement of top quality home improvement services with guaranteed craftsmanship that is second to none.
Whether a recent storm blew a tree onto your roof, or your roof is just simply getting up there in years, there are a number of reasons that it could be time to replace your roof. Here are some signs to help you figure out if you could need a new roof:
- Over the years, your roof is exposed to the elements repeatedly and it wears down over time. Depending on the roofing materials, your roof has varying lifespans. For example, asphalt shingles typically last about 15-20 years, while metal roofing can last anywhere from 40-70 years.
- If your roof is leaking, there’s definitely something going on that we need to check out. Depending on the severity of the leak, your roof could require a simple repair, or it may be better to replace it altogether. Either way, we are here to help you.
- If you notice any of your shingles curling or buckling, that could be a sign that you need a new roof, or some repairs at the very least.
- Dark streaks on your roof, or the presence of mold and/or algae are also signs that something’s going on with your roof that needs immediate attention.
- If you experience a roofing emergency (such as a tree falling on your roof, wind blowing off shingles, etc.), be sure to give us a call immediately so we can repair your roof before any more damage occurs.
Whether you need a new roof or your roof needs to be repaired, the roofing professionals at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC are here to help you.