When it comes to roofing companies in Raleigh, NC, Housetop Roofing can’t be beat. We make sure that your roof is done right by hand nailing all of the shingles, only using in-house employees, and having a foreman on site. We don’t stop there with our quality work: We also offer a number of home improvement services, where we provide the same quality service.
At Housetop Roofing, not only do we install and repair roofing, we also install and repair vinyl siding. Vinyl siding is one of the most common materials for homes because of its durability, versatility, and affordability.
Whether you’ve had your vinyl siding for a while, or it receives damage from a storm, we can help you repair and/or replace your home’s vinyl siding in the Raleigh, NC area. So, what are some signs that it’s time for new vinyl siding?
- Some of the more obvious signs of damaged vinyl siding including: sagging, cracked, loose, warped, or buckling siding. If you notice any of these issues with your vinyl siding, it’s important to get these fixed as soon as you can, as waiting could lead to more serious damage.
- If you’ve had any leaks or water damage to your home recently, it’s a good idea to have a professional inspect your vinyl siding, even if you don’t notice any visible signs of damage.
- If you notice a number of holes throughout your siding, you could have an unwelcome guest eating away at your home, such as termites. Be sure to get this issue checked out ASAP.
- If you notice that your heating and cooling bills have recently spiked for no apparent reasons, this could be due to a number of reasons, including your vinyl siding. Have a professional come to your home to help you figure out the root of the issue.
- Overtime, vinyl siding will start to fade and show its wear and tear. If your siding is looking tired and has seen better days, it might be time for an upgrade.
Whether you need to repair parts of your home’s vinyl siding, or you need to replace it altogether, we are here to help. Just give us a call at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC.