When it comes to roofing companies in Raleigh, NC, Housetop Roofing can’t be beat. We make sure that your roof is done right by hand nailing all of the shingles, only using in-house employees, and having a foreman on site. We don’t stop there with our quality work: We also offer a number of home improvement services, where we provide the same quality service.
The forecast for this week is sunny and beautiful, and spring is just around the corner. While spring brings beautiful weather, it also brings pollen, and if you’re from North Carolina, you are no stranger to the yellow dust that coats everything in sight around this time of year. While annoying to look at, pollen can be especially bothersome if you suffer from seasonal allergies. That’s why it’s important to keep pollen out of your home. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Place doormats at each entrance, both on the inside and outside of your home. This will help to trap pollen on your shoes before you track it into your home. Be sure to clean these mats regularly during high pollen seasons.
- Take your shoes off when you enter the home, for the same reasons as above.
- If you’ve been outside for a while, change your clothes once you enter your home, and before you sit down on any of your furniture.
- You might want to vacuum, dust, and mop more frequently than you usually do during other seasons.
- Be sure to change your air filters regularly, and more frequently during the spring if you suffer from seasonal allergies. You can even purchase special filters to help alleviate your allergies and clear up the air in your home.
- Give your pets a bath about twice as often as you usually do, and wipe them down when they come in from being outside.
Spring brings beautiful, blooming flowers, and with it, clouds of pollen. But, don’t worry! With a few extra precautions, you can enjoy the weather without suffering too much from your allergies.
For all of your roofing and home improvement needs in the Raleigh, NC area, be sure to give us a call at Housetop Roofing today.