When it comes to roofing companies in Raleigh, NC, Housetop Roofing can’t be beat. We make sure that your roof is done right by hand nailing all of the shingles, only using in-house employees, and having a foreman on site. We don’t stop there with our quality work: We also offer a number of home improvement services, where we provide the same quality service.
Metal roofing has made a comeback and become increasingly popular in the last few years, and rightfully so. Metal roofing comes with a wide array of benefits, and a few downsides too, which we’d like to tell you all about here:
- With an average lifespan of 50+ years, metal roofs can last 3-4 times longer than a typical asphalt shingle roof.
- Over the years, metal roofing has become more and more customizable. Not only can you pick from a number of metal materials, metal roofing also comes in a wide array of colors and styles too.
- Metal roofing is the most eco-friendly roofing option out there. Not only is the roofing 100% recyclable, they are also more energy efficient than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Metal roofs are tough enough to withstand strong winds, hail, and extreme temperatures. On top of that, they are fire resistant as well.
- The main downside to metal roofing is the cost. When you choose metal roofing over asphalt shingles, you are going to pay more upfront. However, it’s an investment that pays off in the long run since metal roofing outlasts asphalt shingles by a long run.
If you’re interested in metal roofing, we are happy to answer all of your questions. Just give us a call at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC today.