With free and accurate estimates and written guarantees for all workmanship it’s no wonder that Housetop Roofing is Raleigh, North Carolina’s favorite home improvement and roofing company. We offer a full complement of top quality home improvement services with guaranteed craftsmanship that is second to none.
If you have areas and/or rooms in your home that feel small and cramped, the good news is that you can make them feel bigger without actually adding any square footage. Here are some ideas to help you open up small spaces:
- Windows are a great way to open up any small space. If you already have windows in the space you’re trying to enlarge, then be sure to pull back the curtains and the blinds and let the natural light in.
- Skylights are another amazing way to open up a small space and let in natural light. Skylights are great for small areas like bathrooms.
- Choose lighter colors on your walls and floors to make a space feel larger than it is.
- Don’t overcrowd small spaces with too much furniture, or with large, bulky furniture.
- French doors, especially glass French doors, are a great way to make a space feel larger and more open.
- Sometimes, you can knock down walls that separate rooms in order to create a space that is more open. This all depends on the structural nature of the walls that you’re looking to get rid of.
If you have a small space that you want to make feel bigger, give us a call at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC. We offer a number of home improvement services, and we’re happy to give you a free and accurate estimate on any work that you’re looking to get done.