Housetop Roofing is a roofing contractor in Raleigh, NC that caters to all of your roofing needs. Whether you want to go with the traditional asphalt shingles or choose something more unique, like tile roofing, we are here for you. Here are a few things you should know about tile roofs:
- Tiles are about twice the price of asphalt shingles. However, tile shingles also have twice the lifetime expectancy.
- Before you pick tile, you need to ensure that your roof can handle the weightier tiles.
- Tiles are more adaptable to extreme weather than asphalt shingles, standing up to high winds and varying temperatures.
- Tiles are typically associated with Spanish-style homes, but tile roofing is available in a variety of colors and styles.
- One of the many benefits of tile roofing is that its color last much longer than other roofing materials.
Both asphalt shingles and tile roofing have their benefits as well as their setbacks. If you need help deciding which roofing material works best for your home, contact us at Housetop Roofing and we will be happy to give you our expert advice.