When it comes to roofing contractors in Raleigh, NC, Housetop Roofing can’t be beaten. We ensure that your roof is done right by hand, nailing all the shingles, using only in-house employees, and having a foreman on site. We don’t stop with our quality work: We also offer many home improvement services that provide the same quality. When it’s time for a new roof, trust Housetop Roofing.
If you’re looking for a new roof, we are here to help you. We will ensure that your roofing is done right, with no cut corners or shoddy work. Everything we do is of the best quality to ensure that you will have a roof that lasts you for years to come.
With free and accurate estimates and written guarantees for all workmanship, it’s no wonder that Housetop Roofing is Raleigh, North Carolina’s favorite home improvement and roofing contractor. We offer a full complement of top-quality home improvement services with guaranteed craftsmanship that is second to none.
Is it time for a new roof? There are many tell-tale signs to let you know that it’s time to replace your existing roof. Here are a few of them from Bobvila.com to help you out:
- Before you head outside to inspect your roof, it’s actually a good idea to inspect the interior of your home for signs of wear and tear. Head up to your attic to look for cracks, holes, or stains coming from your roof.
- Whenever you repair or replace your roof, keep a record of it. If you purchased your home from someone else, you can usually still find records of home improvements. Most asphalt shingle roofs will last you 20-25 years, so if your roof is about that old, it’s probably time to replace it, even if it’s not showing visible damage.
- Next, it’s time to head outside to inspect the exterior of your roof. If you see any missing or loose shingles, it’s time to call your local roofing professionals. They can advise you if it’s better to repair or replace your roof, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Another sure sign of roofing damage is a drooping or sagging roof. Call Housetop Roofing immediately if you notice this.
- Stains, streaks, or growing plants on your roof are also signs of roofing damage. Again, this may lead to a simple repair or require a roofing replacement. Just call your local roofing contractor to figure out your next steps.
If your roof needs to be repaired or replaced, call us today at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC. We offer free and accurate estimates and customer service that is second to none!