With free and accurate estimates and written guarantees for all workmanship it’s no wonder that Housetop Roofing is Raleigh, North Carolina’s favorite home improvement and roofing contractor. We offer a full complement of top quality home improvement services with guaranteed craftsmanship that is second to none.
If you’re planning on cleaning your roof or your gutters yourself, it’s important that you practice safety in order to prevent a fall and/or injury. So, here are some rooftop safety tips to help you out:
- When using a ladder, always make sure that it is on level ground.
- Make sure that your ladder is sturdy and safe for use.
- Wear closed-toe shoes with strong traction.
- Wear gloves when cleaning your roof or gutters.
- Don’t try to clean your roof if it has rained or snowed recently, as wet shingles can be extremely slippery.
- Don’t wear loose or over-sized clothing that can get caught on your ladder or that you can trip on while working.
- Have an extra person on the ground to keep an eye on you while you work and warn you if you get too close to the edge.
- If it’s going to be a sunny day, be sure to wear sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Also wear a hat and/or sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s glare.
If you don’t have previous experience cleaning your roof and gutters, then it’s probably a good idea to have a roofing professional do this for you.
Housetop Roofing & Home Improvement offers these services:
For all of your roofing needs, including roof cleaning, in the Wake Forest, NC area, be sure to give us a call at Housetop Roofing today.